LES MISERABLES: SCHOOL EDITION TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO BUY TICKETS
The Peoria Area Performing Arts Studio is producing this show within the Covid-19 guidelines provided by our state. This outdoor rehearsal and production process has been unique, but so beneficial for the mental well-being for many of our young performers.
The LARGE outdoor space at Three Sisters park will allow for audience members to practice social distancing while enjoying this smash hit musical production.
- The theatre space opens at 6:45 PM. There will be no early seating or setting up your space until the park opens.
- There will be signs directing where things are and grounds crew members every night of the show for assistance for parking.
- There is accessible parking and drop off area. There are three reserved available parking spots, and the grounds crew is there to help guide drop off. Please email Jimmy at [email protected] if you will need reserved parking for accessibility.
- There is going to be someone with a medical background each night for the audience under a tent with first aid if a patron needs assistance or in case of emergency.
- Concessions are open at 6:45 PM, throughout the show and up until the end of intermission. They will have water, soda, beer, wine, and snacks. All of these items are available for purchase using cast or credit.
- Please dress and prepare for a night at the park. Walkways and sitting areas are gravel or grass, so be mindful of that.
- Be sure to bring lawn chairs and blankets to sit on. Also, bring whatever things you need for an enjoyable evening watching a show I’m the park. These items can include cooling supplies, bug spray, sunscreens, umbrellas, blankets to sit on and/or lawn chairs.
- Social distancing is strongly enforced and people can spread out and sit at comfortable distance from other patrons.
- A bathroom trailer is available and an accessible porta potty as well.
- No outside food or drink except water is permitted.
- Box office will open at 6:45 PM and will call located right upon entrance and will be open until the show begins.
Any questions, please email (Jimmy Box Office Manager) at [email protected].
If a performance is canceled due to weather you may use your ticket on another night. Once ticket is purchased you may not refund/exchange ticket unless the selected performance the ticket was purchased for is canceled. There will be no refunds made and all sales are final if all performances are over and have gone on as planned.
Thank you for visiting and we can't wait to see you at the show!