About Surf Advisory - Improv Comedy
DING DONG! It's that time again! That time for Los Angeles's best and brightest improvisers to convene at The Pack Theater to do one incredible show and then part ways, having established a mutual respect with one another and experienced personal growth in the process. Let the comedy wave wash over you at Surf Advisory!
With your host Ryan Hitchcock!
plus very special guests:
• Dave Theune (I Am Not Okay With This, Good Girls, Moonshineland)
• Dan Black (The Last Improv Show, Comedians of Wrestling, Comedy Pole Show)
• Sarah Claspell (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Everything is Rent, UCB)
• Dwayne Colbert (The Conners, The Pack Faculty, The Second City)
• Marcelina Chavira (Super Giant Robot Brothers, Friendo, Your Late Night Show Tonight)
• Heather Woodward (Apex: Legends, Just Roll With It, Betch)
• Vivian Gil (¡Mamacitas!, Kenan, Together Together)
• Quincy Cho (Love and Noraebang, Queenpins, The Mama Cho Show)
• Dominique Johnson (Dreamboat, Country Brothers, Clown Zoo)
Proof of vaccination against COVID required for entry • Masks required inside theatre • Beer, cider, hard seltzer, water, and soda for sale at box office
The Pack Theater
“The Pack Theater is a theatre based in Los Angeles, California, specializing in improv and sketch comedy. In addition, the theatre operates a school for developing improv and comedy talent. The Pack Theater grew out of the Miles Stroth Workshop, ‘focused on advanced training for improv comedians.’” -Wikipedia